Call for Abstracts
The 7th International Congress of Infection Control Association (Singapore) (7th ICICAS) invites abstracts for poster or oral presentations. The top abstracts submitted will qualify for the Free Paper Oral Presentation while the others, upon acceptance, will put up for poster presentation.
All abstracts must be submitted by 7 September 2019. Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Form. All completed abstracts are to be emailed to our Secretariat (email@example.com).
- We regret that faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- All accepted abstracts may be included the 7th ICICAS Programme Booklet. Therefore, submission of abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent for publication of abstracts.
- Please ensure the correctness of your abstract as it will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published book or website.
- All presenting authors MUST register for the congress.
- Text: Times New Roman, 10 points, Regular, single line spacing and justify text
- Limit the content to NOT more than 300 words
- Do not include any images, pictures, graphs, charts and references in the abstract
- The content of the abstract is to be organised as follows:
Submission and notification
- All abstracts submitted will be acknowledged by email within 3 working days following receipt. Please contact the Secretariat if you do not receive the acknowledgement email.
- All abstracts will be evaluated against Originality, Study Design, Study Quality, Statistical Methods, Ethical Issues, Content and Importance/Relevance.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- The organising committee reserves the right to make changes to all oral and poster presentation schedules.
- Presenting authors will receive an email notification on abstract acceptance by 1 September 2019.