- Guidelines for the Prevention of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (1st Edition)
- Infection Control Guidelines for Schools and Childcare Centres (3rd Edition)
- Infection Control Guidelines for Intermediate Long Term Care Centres (ILTCs) (2nd Edition)
- The ASEAN Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization of Instruments in Health Care Facilities
- A Handbook of Infection Control for the Asian Healthcare Worker
- Infection Control Readiness Checklist for Ebola Virus Disease
- ICAS Endoscopy Checklist
To facilitate exchange of information and data on infection control principles and practices through workshops, and publications.
To formulate recommendations, guidelines or standards by the consensus of working groups.
To educate all trainees and members of the health care professions on the importance and practice of good infection control measures both within medical institutions and in the community.
To foster research into patterns of established and emergent infections and their modes of transmission, and into new and improved measures designed to interrupt such transmissions.